Cancellations, Returns and Refunds Policy
Customers have the right to return any goods that are faulty. The following conditions apply when returning faulty goods:
- Goods must be in original condition
- Proof of purchase is required
- Specially procured or custom manufactured goods are non-returnable
- The customer must contact BCS Foodpak within seven days of receiving the goods
- Freight costs to return the goods are the responsibility of the customer.
An exchange or credit will be provided to the customer for faulty goods that are returned to BCS Foodpak.
If the goods have been opened and they are not faulty they cannot be returned.